Utah appoints new consumer protection director | News
The Utah Division of Consumer Protection has a new director. Traci A. Gundersen was appointed to the post Thursday by Francine Giani, executive director of the Utah Department of Commerce, a department news release says. Gundersen replaces Kevin Olsen, who moved to a position with the Utah attorney general's office.
Gundersen represented the Department of Commerce and Division of Real Estate while in the attorney general's office. Before that, Gundersen spent more than seven years as a private attorney.
She is a graduate of Pepperdine University School of Law and got a bachelor's degree in political science from Brigham Young University.
Upcoming Events near Salt Lake City - Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police arrest man who allegedly stole from several cars
- Salt Lake City airport brings in furry friends to help soothe flying fears
- Shannan Yates leads the top Freeriders in the world this week at Snowbird
- 2 families displaced after 2-alarm fire in Salt Lake City
- Armed man robs Salt Lake City bank, police release suspect’s photo