'Big Bus Utah' gives tour of SLC sites | Community Spirit
SALT LAKE CITY - A new topless bus has arrived in Salt Lake City to give tours of Utah's capital.
The Big Bus Tour gives people a chance to ride a bus similar to the tour buses in London and take a tour of ten popular sites around Salt Lake City.
Stops include Red Butte Gardens, the Natural History Museum, This is the Place State Park and the Lion House.
The tour lasts 90 minutes, but passes are good for one to two days.
"People can sit on the bus all day. They can take one loop only. They can do whatever they want," said Jerry Dolejs, owner of the bus tour.
Tickets for the tour range from $15 to $35 depending on your age. There are also family passes available.
For more information, visit utah.bigbusinternational.com.
Upcoming Events near Salt Lake City - Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police arrest man who allegedly stole from several cars
- Salt Lake City airport brings in furry friends to help soothe flying fears
- Shannan Yates leads the top Freeriders in the world this week at Snowbird
- 2 families displaced after 2-alarm fire in Salt Lake City
- Armed man robs Salt Lake City bank, police release suspect’s photo