Man found guilty in choking death of girlfriend | Crime
SALT LAKE CITY - A Salt Lake City man has been convicted of manslaughter in the death of his girlfriend.
After nearly six hours of deliberation, Todd Eugene Anderson was found guilty in the choking death of his girlfriend Jennifer Shubach last year.
Prosecutors say Anderson admitted to using what he called a naked choke hold on Shuvach during an argument.
He is scheduled to be sentenced in August.
Upcoming Events near Salt Lake City - Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police arrest man who allegedly stole from several cars
- Salt Lake City airport brings in furry friends to help soothe flying fears
- Shannan Yates leads the top Freeriders in the world this week at Snowbird
- 2 families displaced after 2-alarm fire in Salt Lake City
- Armed man robs Salt Lake City bank, police release suspect’s photo