Man found guilty in choking death of girlfriend | Crime
SALT LAKE CITY - A Salt Lake City man has been convicted of manslaughter in the death of his girlfriend.
After nearly six hours of deliberation, Todd Eugene Anderson was found guilty in the choking death of his girlfriend Jennifer Shubach last year.
Prosecutors say Anderson admitted to using what he called a naked choke hold on Shuvach during an argument.
He is scheduled to be sentenced in August.
Upcoming Events near Salt Lake City - Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hazmat situation resolved, no leak found official says
- New U-Turn in Kearns causes accidents, residents say
- Pursuit after crash nets suspect with more than $250,000 in warrants
- Nine dogs left after owner’s death searching for new homes
- Audit of Utah State Fair indicates low attendance, high subsidy costs