Beer Festival features local brews | Events
SALT LAKE CITY - Local brews were the focus at the third annual Salt Lake City's Beer Festival, sponsored by City Weekly.
This year's festival was held at the Gallivan Center for the first time, but the location isn't the only thing that's new this year.
"We've opened it up to regional brewers this year so the biggest thing you can expect is more beer than ever before," said Lauren Sisneros, marketing coordinator for City Weekly.
There are 88 different beers to sample this year from across the western US, as well as good and merchandise available for purchase.
Upcoming Events near Salt Lake City - Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police arrest man who allegedly stole from several cars
- Salt Lake City airport brings in furry friends to help soothe flying fears
- Shannan Yates leads the top Freeriders in the world this week at Snowbird
- 2 families displaced after 2-alarm fire in Salt Lake City
- Armed man robs Salt Lake City bank, police release suspect’s photo