Beer Festival features local brews | Events
SALT LAKE CITY - Local brews were the focus at the third annual Salt Lake City's Beer Festival, sponsored by City Weekly.
This year's festival was held at the Gallivan Center for the first time, but the location isn't the only thing that's new this year.
"We've opened it up to regional brewers this year so the biggest thing you can expect is more beer than ever before," said Lauren Sisneros, marketing coordinator for City Weekly.
There are 88 different beers to sample this year from across the western US, as well as good and merchandise available for purchase.
Upcoming Events near Salt Lake City - Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hazmat situation resolved, no leak found official says
- New U-Turn in Kearns causes accidents, residents say
- Pursuit after crash nets suspect with more than $250,000 in warrants
- Nine dogs left after owner’s death searching for new homes
- Audit of Utah State Fair indicates low attendance, high subsidy costs