1.5 million pounds of dirt used to create motocross track | News
SALT LAKE CITY — Crews dumped 1.5 million pounds of dirt to build the track for the Monster Energy Supercross race at Rice-Eccles Stadium on Tuesday.
FOX 13’s Big Budah was there with the highlights.
Upcoming Events near Salt Lake City - Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police arrest man who allegedly stole from several cars
- Salt Lake City airport brings in furry friends to help soothe flying fears
- Shannan Yates leads the top Freeriders in the world this week at Snowbird
- 2 families displaced after 2-alarm fire in Salt Lake City
- Armed man robs Salt Lake City bank, police release suspect’s photo