1.5 million pounds of dirt used to create motocross track | News
SALT LAKE CITY — Crews dumped 1.5 million pounds of dirt to build the track for the Monster Energy Supercross race at Rice-Eccles Stadium on Tuesday.
FOX 13’s Big Budah was there with the highlights.
Upcoming Events near Salt Lake City - Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hazmat situation resolved, no leak found official says
- New U-Turn in Kearns causes accidents, residents say
- Pursuit after crash nets suspect with more than $250,000 in warrants
- Nine dogs left after owner’s death searching for new homes
- Audit of Utah State Fair indicates low attendance, high subsidy costs