1.5 million pounds of dirt used to create motocross track | News
SALT LAKE CITY — Crews dumped 1.5 million pounds of dirt to build the track for the Monster Energy Supercross race at Rice-Eccles Stadium on Tuesday.
FOX 13’s Big Budah was there with the highlights.
Upcoming Events near Salt Lake City - Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sugar House streetcar approaches opening day
- Menorah allegedly vandalized during Hanukkah
- Police identify man killed after vehicle wrecks, catches fire on I-215
- Gift creates scholarships for single mothers, athletes at Westminster
- Electrical issue with bathroom fan cause of apartment fire, officials say