New cycle track opens in downtown SLC | News
SALT LAKE CITY – A new safe way to break into cycling in Salt Lake City kicked off this week as the city opened a new cycle track downtown.
The track runs along three blocks of 300 East in downtown Salt Lake City. The trails run parallel to the curb and next to parked cars.
For more information about the track, visit www.bikeslc.com.
Upcoming Events near Salt Lake City - Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hazmat situation resolved, no leak found official says
- New U-Turn in Kearns causes accidents, residents say
- Pursuit after crash nets suspect with more than $250,000 in warrants
- Nine dogs left after owner’s death searching for new homes
- Audit of Utah State Fair indicates low attendance, high subsidy costs